Send Emails via Hotmail Using Other Email Accounts
If you forward your emails to your Hotmail account for convenience, did you know that you can also send replies from other accounts right in your Hotmail account? Here's how to set up the email that you want to reply from:
Here's how to send a message from the email address that you just add.
- Click on "Options", then select "More Options..." located at the top right
- Under "Managing your account", click on "Sending/receiving email from other accounts".
- Click "Add an email account".
- Type the email address you want to use to send emails from.
(Make sure you own that email and can receive emails at that email address.)
- Follow the instructions...
- Check for a new email at the email address that you just added.
- Open the Hotmail "E-mail address verification" email that was sent to you.
- Follow the activation link.
- Click on "New" to create a new email.
- Select the desired address from the "From" drop-down menu.