How To Submit Website Changes To Your Web Designer
You can send your changes in an email
or in a word document
. Here are a few tips to make the process of updating your website more efficient:
- Be specific as to what changes you need to make.
- Identify the name of the page that you need to make the change to.
- It's also a good idea to include the URL to the page to make it easier to find, especially if you have a fairly large website.
- Highlight, when possible, the changes so that it can be easily found.
- Do not send content if there is no change to be made to it.
- If you are sending several images for different pages, let us know which image should go on which page.
- If an error occurred on your site, take note of what you were doing when the error occurred so that we will be able to recreate it using the steps you provided.
Examples of how to submit your changes...
Hi web designer, please make the following changes to my website. Services Page
Please delete the second sentence in the first paragraph.
Without an internet presence your company is missing out on an essential and effective marketing tool. Your website is your window to the world, and an alternative way in which to promote your business both locally and internationally.
It is also a great way for potential customers to obtain information about your services at their leisure. If you are not on-line, they will find your competitor! About Us Page
Change the first sentence in the first paragraph from this:
We started the program in 1989 to promote safety, awareness and physical fitness.
Our company started in 1989 to help kids and adults become more aware. The program has been taught to over thousands of kids in the Greater Toronto Area. Contact Us Page
1. Please change the contact phone number from 416-000-0000 to 905-000-0000.
2. Can you also add this image (newstore.jpg).